Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Welcome to Martin Knives!



Martin Knives is a small family business producing high quality handmade knives. The knives here are hand made by Ed or Newt Martin, a father / son team, using regular shop equipment. Their styles and techniques have been heavily influenced by well known makers such as Bob Loveless, Bo Randall, and Jimmy Lile. They mainly focus on fixed blade tactical, survival, and bushcraft knives, but you will also find knives that will serve in other areas like hunting, camping, backpacking, etc. We also have Projects Going on with BOKER that will interest you. We invite you to participate in this blog and feel free to contact us, post if you see, have something that interests you, or if you have any questions.

2 comments:

  1. I just received my awesome Handmade MCE II Knife today, made by Newt Martin, and the beautiful sheath made by Steve Shephard. Newt is a real please to do business with. He is very outgoing, courteous, and skilled! From the packaging all the way to the looks, balance, quality, and feel of both knife and sheath, on a 1 to 5 scale with 5=highest, I give my new knife and sheath a rating of 15, and Then Some, LOL.

    If the whole Martin Family Clan are as awesome to do business with, and as expertly skilled as Newt and Steve are, which I am sure the Whole family is, then I rate them a 15 plus as well. Ohh yeah, thanks also to Newt's Dad who passed as long to Newt my many contact.attempt emails which got the ball rolling.

    I tell you truthfully, if Hollywood ever decides to remake First Blood, or a new Rambo movie all together and they don't choose a superbly made superior quality Martin knife for Rambo's main weapon, then they (Hollywood) will sooo miss out.

    With my great experience as a new Martin Knives customer, I can clearly see why Texas' Own Martin Knives is rated one of the Best, if not The Best...knife making companies ever.

    Sincerely,

    Brian Wright...One Definitely Amazingly Satisfied Customer!!

    PS--I am currently making plans to order the Handmade 9 1/2 blade Martin Aparro knife. And it'll be mine soon too!! Ohh yes!! It WIll BE MINE!! LOL

    ReplyDelete